[GeoStL] Re: How'd You Do?

  • From: "Jon Mertz" <jemertz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2006 15:57:23 -0600

-
Well, Friday I spent shoveling a couple of inches each of snow and ice
(until the plows came by Friday night and made an 18" mound in front
of the driveway that I had to clear away), and Saturday I was swimming
outside in 90 degree water. I'm down in Sunny Florida for a few days.
I think I guessed a pretty darned good weekend to get out of town.

...good luck throwing those snow shovels this far. :-P

-Jon