[GeoStL] Re: How'd You Do?

  • From: GLENN WOLTERS <glennkw31@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 08:14:26 -0800 (PST)

-
Power went out about 11:00 on Thursday night and came back on early Saturday
morning. Nelson's tree service is out in force. A power company from Decatur
ILL. was down here in south county working.
Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: -

Just so you don't get too cocky, that is what it was like the day before
thishit!

Still without power and no word on when it will be restored. And I am in an
all electric area. Guess I need to start draining the water from the pipes
before they freeze and break.

Nice to have a warm place with DSL to go to though. One of the problems was
getting here yesterday. Lots of trees down across the roads, and they had to
clear them before they could even plow the streets. But Jefferson county did
a good job on Antire. It actually got worse when I hit the St. Louis county
line. Major road for Jefferson county..... a nothing back road for St. Louis
county. Oh well.

Should make the party though. Warm place for a warm meal. Beats home with
neither.

The Deen Family wrote: - Greetings to my SLAGA friends from Northern VA! I
guess you all =20 don't want to hear that we set a record high here at
DullesIntl. of =20 75=B0 today. Warm rain this AM, gave way to beautiful
blueskies this =20= afternoon. Perfect caching weather, although the ground
was a bit =20 soggy. I was wearing a tank top when I walked to school to
meetthe =20 kids this afternoon. :P  ;) Amanda
BAJA Clan= **************************************** For List Info or To make
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[1] Missouri Caches Scheduled to be
Archived http://tinyurl.com/87cqw[2]

--- Links ---