[GeoStL] Re: How'd You Do?

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 16:05:14 -0600

-
Well out here in the sticks, aka Montgomery county, we got about 1" of  ice
under about 2" of sleet topped off with about 14" of snow. Tis the season.
Power was off for about 6 hours but has since came back on. I hope to make
it to the Christmas party tomorrow. Just kinda depends on the road
conditions.