[GeoStL] Re: "How to" sessions

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:01:16 -0800 (PST)

-
I would keep it small at first to see how things
go....only those on the SLAGA newsgroup (I know this
is not small but can't exclude anyone)...then take a
head count and see if it is feasible. I would love to
come but being 1 1/2 hours away I can not make a final
committment until I have a date and time.
We have quite a few "newbies" in our own group that
may want to come. If it is a success (as we know it
will be) then maybe open up one to the other groups
etc. on a small fee basis to pay for the room rental
etc.

Dan (Thunder)