[GeoStL] Re: How many cachers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:13:21 -0600

-
GC19 was one of my most memorable caches. I did this with a good friend from West Virginia. It was a spectacular view and an awesome hike up to 12000 feet. We could see wildfires burning over 100 miles away.

GC28 Was one of my earlier finds. I remember the forest preserve very well as I was approached by a man in the parking lot thinking I was there for other reasons.

GC37 was another I did on the list.

I try and find the oldest active cache in each state I visit. Funny to see how many are still named "Geocache" after all these years.

Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "Weymouth" <wey6567@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>