[GeoStL] Re: How many GPS's can fit on a motorcycle?

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 08:17:23 -0500

-
Max,

I forgot what I wrote before but alton was riding with bob wooldridge, owner of atlanta BMW. I had the pleasure of hanging around with Bob for a bit a week or so ago. http://tinyurl.com/377tt3 Very nice guy.

Yes, I am a little behind on the geocaching mail. nice weather for caching lately. I went camping, visited other geocaching campers nearby but didnt cache any. In fact, I didnt even load my gps for this trip. I think something is wrong with me!!

non-caching, camping pictures. http://tinyurl.com/ydd9pj
Max Slover wrote:
-
Glenn, have you seen pictures of Alton Brown's setup
on his BMW while they are filming "Feasting On
Asphalt"? Good lord is that some setup. Because of
that I started receiving the Aerostitch catalogs.
Max...