[GeoStL] Re: How many GPS's can fit on a motorcycle?

  • From: Max Slover <k0azv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 12:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

-
Glenn, have you seen pictures of Alton Brown's setup
on his BMW while they are filming "Feasting On
Asphalt"? Good lord is that some setup. Because of
that I started receiving the Aerostitch catalogs.

Max...

--- Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> I bet there is more navigational power sitting in
> the parking lot here
> than there is on the space shuttle.  These are all
> my motorcycling buddies.
>
> How many GPS's can fit on a motorcycle?
> http://tinyurl.com/2rsodo
>
> or How much electronical stuff can fit on a M/C?
> http://tinyurl.com/39dboq
>

>  Just for fun, try geocaching [1] while riding.
>
> This is what I been riding.
> http://tinyurl.com/2qrtao   It only has one
> gps but it does have XM radio, a CB,  Traffic hazard
> Alert  and  Real
> time Color weather radar that shows up on the GPS
> screen.
>

> Glenn
> preoccupied with toys.
>

> Glenn
> [1]  mandatory geocaching reference.

>  Missouri Caches Scheduled to be Archived
> http://tinyurl.com/87cqw

Public Information Officer -- St. Louis & Suburban Radio Club
K0AZV - Amateur
WPWH-650 GMRS
St. Louis County ARES
St. Ann MO EM48tr