[GeoStL] Re: How do I re-direct messages in Yahoo?

  • From: "Jg \"outdoorman63\"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:55:30 -0800 (PST)

-

go into mail options under filters then setup  a new folder then under the
prefrences for your new filter in the subject line put [GeoStl]  anything
coming from there will go into that new folder...you can thank outdoorlady79
for showing me how to do it

"Jg "outdoorman63"" <outdoorman1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
yes with yahoo you can sort into filters it is under mail options mine all go
to a geocaching folder in yahoo
BottomFeeder wrote:-
Are you managing your mail from a web browser? If so, I don't *think* =
Yahoo
provides that capability. At least my account doesn't, but then I've =
only
got their basic account. Perhaps it's a feature in one of the upgraded
account types.(?)=20

If you're collecting mail with Outlook or the email client of your =
choice on
the desktop, then it would be relatively easy.

-=3D Russ =3D-=20

Subject field

Subject field

Subject field