[GeoStL] How do I look up my own cache that isn't published?

  • From: "ZLA Solutions" <Zeke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 09:59:20 -0500

I just discovered that when you create a new cache listing but don't publish
it right away, it doesn't appear in your profile under "Geocaches (Yours)".
Nor does it come up if you search on caches owned by yourself.

So if you don't make note of the GC code, you have no way to find the cache
listing you just created in order to finalize it and publish it.

Is there some way to find a new cache listing that's unpublished?

Thanks.

Zeke (ZLA)