[GeoStL] Re: Hot day to stay cool

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:53:08 -0500

Sounds like SLAGA!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bridget E. Griffin
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 3:16 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Hot day to stay cool

  Well, if you want to gain 30 lbs the first year, then come on over.

  They eat for everyone's birthday (in each dept, they celebrate then invite
the rest of the company to come and get some food), then they have a company
birthday celebration the last Friday of the month, then quarterly they have a
staff celebration to celebrate the quarter and they rotate a luncheon with
snacks, then we have the Christmas luncheon and the annual event which is
usually an event somewhere in town (events have included the zoo, grants farm,
and a river boat cruise of course with lunch), and not to mention any other
thing they can think of to celebrate!

  Like I said I was a good 30 lbs lighter in 2004!

  Bridget