[GeoStL] Re: Homer Simpson's Backyard cache - up for adoption

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:09:46 -0500

-
I would enjoy taking it.  My father (lobocs) and I are beginning to think
about placing caches, and would enjoy adding one that's already there.
We live about 20 miles away, but can still visit it as needed.

Andrew (yawetag)

P.S. If we do get it, it will be under the username of: Team S.A.G.E.

On 4/16/07, Jack Konecker <jack.konecker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> -
> Homer Simpson's Backyard by Wooly Bugger & Bean (GCHD7D)
> I received this note from the cache owners.  Any takers?  Mr. *gln - what
> is the official process for transfer of ownership?
>
> > I would appreciate a favor.  We would like to give our only cache, Homer
> > Simpson's Backyard, up for adoption.  This only thing I'd like to do
> before
> > someone takes this over is get the disposable camera out of the cache so
> > can have the film developed and enjoy the pics that folks took of
> > themselves and those with them.  The cache is located in a narrow strip
> on
> > the very south side of Simpson Park in Fenton (thus the name).  It's
> pretty
> > easy to find so long as you park in the area provided and take the
> > bike/hike trail.  If you go as the crow flies,as many accounts I have
> read
> > have, you are in for some tough bushwacking

Andrew Senger
asenger@xxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger:    yaw4godEMT
Yahoo! Instant Messenger: yaw4god_emt