[GeoStL] Re: Home

  • From: "Hobbit Taz" <HobbitTaz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:32:39 -0500

If Im thinking correct these were found by "What is that Thing"
CribbageWitch and I looked and didn't find it either but we saw no kittens
(but it was just as dark fell).

If that is the cache - why not name them "Thing 1" and "Thing 2"

Ok, Im tired - Going to bed...

Glad you were able to recue them and hope you can find good homes - we have
two in our apartment already; so I have to turn down the offer before seeing
any pictures ;) -

our apartment would be a bit crowded (and the camper even more so when they
come with us).

  _____

Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 19:35:27 -0700
From: mutherandsun@xxxxxxxxx