[GeoStL] Hit me, slam me, push all my buttons!!

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:38:29 -0500

-
Hit me, slam me, push all my buttons!!

http://www.geostl.com/phpnuke/index.php

Now that I have your attention, We have talked for a while of trying out
this PhP web system stuff. Kono has installed the package on the SLAGA
server for me to play with so I have been playing.

THIS IS A TOTALLY BOGUS site but I want as many people that want to go
there to push all the buttons, submit anything in the submit boxes, links
articles, feedback... anything that you want to do just so I can see what
happens and how the thing works.  Do it today, tomorrow, for as long as you
want. I want to stress it bad.

I have read NO instructions, i have just peen poking at it myself and so
far, this is what i made it do.  :-)

Hit me, slame me, push all my buttons!! Try to break it.

Subject field