[STL Geocaching] Re: Hi to the New folks

  • From: t.l.st.clair@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 14:29:01 +0000

Glenn:
Nice to hear from you.  I've been a backpacker for
about 20 years and stumbled onto the Geocaching Website
after I bought a GPS for my hiking trips.  I've visited
four sites in St. Charles County and had plan on
visiting more.  I will try to make some of the St.
Louis Geocachers events to say hello and get acquainted.
Terry (Ozarkhiker)
> Seems we have had several folks subscribe in the last few days.
> Introductions may be in order again.
>
> I am Glenn, and i sort of look after things around here. I have hidden a few
> caches and found a few caches too.
>
> If anyone has any questions about whats going on around STL., just give a
> shout. I am sure someone will know the answer. Below is a link to a page
> where the archives and other info can be found.
>
> cache on.
>
> Glenn
> STL, Mo
>
> Sub/Unsub and searchable archive info is here:
> //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
>
> Our WebPage!  //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching

Our WebPage!     //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.