[GeoStL] Hi From K-TEAM

  • From: "O'Laughlin" <kolaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 17:08:52 -0500

Hi Everybody! I would like to congratulate ma and pa, konopapw, mean gene and
Hiker Bob on 300; Strider on 100; and anybody else I missed. Sorry been away,
when I went to catch up on my e-mail I had over 400 to go through. Anybody who
e-mailed me, I'll get back as soon as I can. Put my house on the market and
we're trying to move out to a 72 acre farm in Winfield (next years geo-cache
picnic area). Now if I can only sell my house. I didn't know I was going to
have to put so much work into a house to sell it. Sure did take away from my
geo-caching.

Did the tour of Creve Coure today. For all of the new people this was a pretty
fun cache. It took about an hour and a half. The only bad thing about it was
someone left suckers in the cache and the suckers had melted all over. Please
do not put food in the cache. It's a nice gesture but they tend to melt in the
heat. It also encourages critters to tear the cache apart, and that causes
litter if its torn all apart. This could give rangers another reason to keep
geo-caching out of parks.

Hope everybody is ok, seeya down the trail. K-TEAM