[GeoStL] Hi

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 07:47:52 -0500

-
  Dan, I sent out the info on GPSGeek. Sorry you got the virus. I'll be
camping this weekend otherwise I would surely join you. My 357 Quad is very
very easy to get to, if you work it out at home first. My Magic Number Two
would really make a nice 200th if you don't mind stinging nettles over your
head. Ha Ha. Have fun.  Bernie

-
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know in case you missed me the
last day or two. I have got the d**n W32 Blaster Virus
at home on my PC and have been so busy I have not had
time to clean it off yet. My ISP provider has informed
me that I will not have dialup priveleges until after
I get the computer cleaned so I have no access to the
internet at night for right now :( .....
2ndly not sure who posted it so I will say a general
thank you to you all (just in case ) :) ....for
posting the information about gpsseek on ebay....I
purchased a power/data cable for my Garmin for about
1/2 price. So now I can down load WPs not only to my
Megellan but also to my Garmin. That way I always have
a spare in case some needs to use a GPS on a group
hunt.
and lastly ....I may be in St. Louis this weekend for
at least a couple of days. If I am I will be doing a
bit of caching including the last 2 ST caches I have
not gotten yet. I only need 3 to reach 200 so I am
going to take a hard look at the caches there and see
what would be a good one for my 200th cache. Any
suggestions? I really don't want to do something that
will take a LONG time but would not mind doing a
little harder cache with some really interesting
scenery or history....I will also keep my cel phone on
and can get a number to anyone interested in a mini
group cache of say 3 or 4 hours.
I do have access to email here at work and check it
often. And I am hoping to clean my PC tonight so maybe
I will have access tonight at home. If I do I will get
into chat for a little while around 9PM ....Come and
join me

Dan (thunder)

---

Subject field