[GeoStL] "Heroes" truck

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:22:04 -0700 (PDT)

-
Since Eric seems to have gotten an email with pictures of this that he was
trying to forward and this list isn't set up to accept attachments, here is a
link to the truck he was refering too..........

http://www.heroestruck.com/pictures.html

And here's a link to another tribute truck

http://www.teamsterslocal2004.org/911.htm

I've seen pictures of another really cool truck, I'll check and see if I still
have them in my email at work and if I can find a link to it online somewhere.

OL79

Subject field