[GeoStL] Help with a cache

  • From: David Leggett <d.leggett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 15:02:22 -0600

-
Good afternoon,

I would like to know if any one could offer some advice or help for the
"tale of two parks" cache.

This is the second day that I have gone out to search for waypoint one
and have come back empty handed.

I have looked in a 40-50 foot radius of where the initial coordinates
are and have not found a object that produces the numbers needed to
match the checksum. I have found where soemthing might have been, and I
have also found three seperate objects that could have numbers for the
waypoint, but they do not equal the checksum.

Thanks ahead of time...