[GeoStL] Help on my 100th Cache

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:39:26 -0500

-

I have the directions to figure out the actual cache location drafted.  RGS
checked over them and made a suggestion and found 3 errors.  (Thanks
RGS!!!!)  Since this cache requires a 20 mile backpack, I want to make
absolutely sure I have this all working right.  So would someone be willing
to look at the directions? I have the readings you get on the trail, the
answer you are supposed to get and pictures of the signs you need to get
information from.  So if you volunteer, you would take the numbers you would
get in the field and plug them into the directions to make sure you get the
right answer.  If someone is willing to do this, let me know.  Thanks.

Subject field