[GeoStL] Hello all

  • From: Charles Leverett <charlieleverett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:16:42 -0500

Hey guys, just writing a short email to introduce myself. I've been on the
list for a few days, but have been on vacation, so I've really just been
checking out the mailing list.
Anyway I'm a casual cacher (as you can tell from profile, daysanew), though
I'd like to get into it more, but my wife, though she geocaches with me,
doesn't really get into it. Also I've recently gotten a nice 9-5, weekends
off job which will make caching easier for me. Though I am only a casual
geocacher, I do love caching, though I don't care about numbers, I love the
idea of exploring new areas and meeting the challenge (though I've yet to
take on a seriously hard cache).
Anyway just saying hi.
Oh yea, who here is going to MOGA? I've thought about it as I will actually
be off during the weekend.
--
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning

My Software never has bugs. It just develops random features.