[GeoStL] Re: Heart of America 2006 Championships

  • From: Glenn <Glenn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 18:58:28 -0500

-
Jeepers!! I dont think i would have caught the "piggybacking onto the towns festival" issue onto the towns festival. I think I may have caught the comercial links tho.

Reading thru all this makes me wonder how a lot of the events around here get listed. Somebody must know somebody for sure. I think there is some funny business going on someplace.

At 06:43 PM 5/10/2005, Glenn wrote:

-
Ah, the never ending, re-accruing "what is an event" thread. After reading thru most of it, it gets more and more complicated by the minute.

glenn
back to the discussions...

At 06:22 PM 5/10/2005, tklnhl & kyd wrote:

There's a discussion going on right now in the gc.com forums on just this subject.. You wouldn't want the geocachers crashing the larger gumball festival now would you?? Those would be geocrashers I suppose.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=97677

Nancy

---------------- Glenn, Missouri Geocachers Assoc http://www.MoGeo.com *THE* Forums for Mo & Ks. http://mogeo.ipbhost.com/index.php?

Dave's Handy Hiding Hints http://www.ratisher.com/geocache_hiding.htm