[GeoStL] Re: Headed out to the St. Chuck area today!

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:21:40 -0600

-
The topic tonight will be on GSAK (my favorite topic).
Depending on the experience level of the group, it may be an
overview or turn into a more "advanced" class.  Probably it
will be a mixture of both.  Ultimately the Questions and
Answer portion will get any questions you have answered (if
I am capable of answering it).