[GeoStL] Re: Hawn State Park

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:31:57 -0500

We live very close to this park. It is very nice. The main camping area has
lots of tall pine trees. I have also heard that there are several new caches in
the Farmington area (which is actually closer to the park than Ste. Gen is).
So, come on down and enjoy the area!If 'the girls' are looking for something
else to do there are wineries close by also.

From: showme69@xxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: Hawn
State ParkDate: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:16:04 -0500

Speaking of deer right in camp, I was in a subdivision off Hwy D, east of New
Melle this morning.  There was a doe standing about 10 feet from the road, with
triplets about 15 feet from the road. I stopped the car, took some photos with
my phone (unfortunately didn't have a better camera with me) and they just
stood there like they wanted to be shot, with a camera that is. ;-)

Gale