[GeoStL] Re: Hawn State Park

  • From: "Gale R. Nie" <showme69@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 16:16:04 -0500

MessageSpeaking of deer right in camp, I was in a subdivision off Hwy D, east
of New Melle this morning.  There was a doe standing about 10 feet from the
road, with triplets about 15 feet from the road. I stopped the car, took some
photos with my phone (unfortunately didn't have a better camera with me) and
they just stood there like they wanted to be shot, with a camera that is. ;-)

Gale