[GeoSTL] Re: Has anybody been to conway's ...

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:49:59 -0500

Ahhh, there's the problem. I got a bounced msg error for this post and
couldn't figure out why until now. When someone  posts to the list, you have
to send from the same account that you subscribed under. If not, the post
gets sent to me to look at because the system thinks it's from a non member,
then I have the option of sending it to the list or just dumping it.  Most
of the time I can recognize most of the email addresses and sent them along
to the list.    Sorry for the delay in passing this one on.

***** KRZCOOTER@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:  *****
> Has anybody been to conway's cache. I an there now for the second time in
two days and i still can't find it. Does anybody know

Glenn

Our WebPage!   //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info.
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"