[GeoStL] Re: Happy New Years and caching changes.

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:31:16 -0600

-
Being able to search for archived caches so we can toggle them in gsak
easily would be a giant help. I cant even search for archived caches.
My PQ's run frequently and i just assume that if there is a cache that
has not been updated with  the last PQ it is probably archived but I
am never sure.

I guess that is the problem with everyone keeping our  own little
islands of data. It becomes inaccurate  over time as things change.

On Jan 12, 2009, at 8:25 PM, Mike Lusicic wrote:

> -
> Of course if GC.com ever lets us use "archived" as a status on our
> search
> sowe can flag them as such on GSAK, then the experienced cacher
> might have
> life a little easier. I think that is more important than getting
> disabled
> caches archived. At least I can ignore disabled when I run my PQs.

Glenn