[GeoStL] Re: Happy New Years Caching

  • From: Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:17:54 -0600

From Farmington, you should probably take 55 north to Barnhart exit (Hwy M),
then northwest to MM to House Springs. Cross Hwy 30 onto Hwy W. Take W to Hwy
FF. Hwy FF takes you southwest to Hwy F. Make a left on F, and an immediate
right onto Doc Sargent Road. Stay on Doc Sargent Road until you get to Valley
Drive, which is on your left. There is a LaBarque sign at the intersection. The
parking lot is on the right, less than a quarter mile down Valley Drive.

-Laurie (Denmother)

From: shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re:
Happy New Years CachingDate: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:52:26 -0600

Ok, geocaching site maps are not cooperating with me today. What roads are
recommended to get to the lot? > From: showme69@xxxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Happy New Years Caching> Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 17:49:44 -0600> > -> Weenie. ;-)> > > I'll be staying in all
day, so I guess I'm a weenie too.> > Gale> > > > ----- Original Message ----- >