[GeoStL] Happy Hour in the holiday months

  • From: Susan Ring <susanmring@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 16:06:40 -0600

-
Hey there Happy Hour regulars and other folks, too:

Ed sent me a note and asked about how I'm handling the Shamrocks happy hour
event this month. I think I mentioned to some people at the L.E.O. event that I
would make November Happy Hour the week before Thanksgiving, but then later I
realized that my family has various plans that conflict with that day and with
the Wednesday before Thanksgiving.

The last Thursday in November is Thanksgiving and the last Thursday in December
is the day after Christmas. So here's  what I have in mind: a combined
November-December happy hour, probably on Thursday December 12.  I guess that
date's not set in stone, but it's a pretty sure thing.

I'll try to get it figured out for sure and get the event page up soon, so
people can plan. I know everybody's holiday calendar gets very crowded.

Thanks to Ed for asking.

Susan

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->