[GeoStL] Re: Happy Easter

  • From: Glenn <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 20:03:12 -0500

-
Indeed, happy B & E day to everyone here.

Why does the Easter Bunny hide all the eggs??

Dosent want anyone to know it is dating the chicken. (A joke from one of the grand kids)

On Apr 12, 2009, at 7:40 PM, Stephen Martin wrote:

-

Happy Bunny and Eggs day!

I had a great time with most of my family today. Two things made me long to get back into regular geocaching again: eating a huge meal with great people and hiding lil containers with goodies in them.

May you all be blessed in this time of renewal and growth.

Stephen