[GeoStL] Re: Happy B-Day to Bridge w/a T

  • From: "merkin" <merkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:48:14 -0700

-

Happy Birthday, Bridget!

And Mike, while the '04 models might be cute, they are hell to maintain.  Not
to mention the fact that they aren't even fun for a couple of years, and you
can't get any off-road use whatsover until they're practically classic.

I've got a '75 myself, and I'll take that over an '04 any day.  Granted the oil
leaks once in a while, and she ends up at the mechanic more often, and hard to
start on a cold morning, but....

(I'll quit while I'm only this far behind.)

Mike B

From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:29:38 -0600

>Guess who just had a B-Day?... She is gettin up there in age.. I might have to
>trade her in on a new model. You seen those 2004's yet?
>
><ducking flying objects>
>
>Mike

Subject field