[GeoStL] Hamburg Trail Saturday

  • From: "Andrew Senger" <asenger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "SLAGA Group" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 22:37:41 -0500

-
Tom (Lobocs) and I are planning on walking Hamburg Trail on Saturday.
If anyone's interested, we'll be starting at the same spot the group
did a few months back: N 38 41.022  W 090 44.012.

We'll try to start around 8am, head south to the end and back, eat
lunch somewhere (possibly bring some and eat there), then north and
back.

Plans aren't completely finalized, but we thought we'd let everyone
know early in case anyone wanted to join us.  We'll know by Wed or
Thur if the plans are on.

Andrew (yawetag)

--
Andrew Senger