[GeoStL] Re: Hamburg Trail Pictures

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 06:15:01 -0600

Thanks so much Bernie for setting up this fun day! Everything turned out great!
I am happy to report that the old saying 'Once you know how to ride a bike you
never forget', is TRUE! I can't tell you how many years it has been since I
rode a bike. A full day of caching, no DNFs, good food, good company, and to
top it all off...ice cream! How can life get any better than that? I even got a
quick lesson on paperless caching! Thanks Darren!
A big Thanks to Brad and Kat for keeping miss Emily company for the second part
of the day. I had tried talking her into staying with Grandma, but she insisted
that she could do it. Hmmm, Momma knows best...another old saying proven true!
Anyway, thanks Kat and Brad for keeping an eye on her. She had a good time with
you and is still talking about you. Finally Kat, thanks for the shirt! You
really didn't need to do that, but it was very nice of you...thanks!
Can't wait to see you all on Saturday!!!

Arlene (JonesCrew)