[GeoStL] HI to all

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:33:41 -0700 (PDT)

-

Just got back from a trip to StL and JC for Easter and
had 53 emails....will try to comment on the
appropriate ones....

Laura's condition....great news ...will continue to
pray for her and her family though until she is out of
the hospital and following me around the caching trail
again :-)

Picnic 2003 ....looking forward to it a lot
...hopefully my whole family will be able to attend
this year and I will get to renew friendships with
those I have met and meet some new friends as
well....barring unforseen circumstances we will be
there.

Happy Easter to all ...hope you had a great holiday or
if you don't observe it a great day and weekend off.

Caching today....found time for 3 in JC ....great
caches all and had a good time

NCR statement....I like the statements but they had no
place here...all they do is start arguments back and
forth....I enjoy the personal aspect to this newsgroup
as I am interested in how people are and what they are
doing but do not enjoy the "political" or "religious"
arguments as they cause nothing but trouble...We need
some guidelines as to what is and what is NOT
allowable on this group.

Jen....somebody beat you to Graham Cave ...nah nah na
...LOL ....and someone beat me to my Kaintuck Hollow
cache :(

Hope this covers the major events

Happy Easter

Dan (Thunder)