[GeoStL] Re: HFH Cache

  • From: "Barramus" <barramus@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 19:42:35 -0500

I was planning on setting up a cache for the volunteer day only.
Thanks for reminding me. I've been quite busy lately and forgot about it.
My exam is on Wed so I should have enough time to get a cache together and
hidden.
No need to bring anything to the cache, it will be there just to find and log.

I suppose I should let you all know where we are going to be.

Parking is at the MET Center parking lot.
See the map and directions at:
http://www.qwt.com/habitat/map.htm

There are currently 12 houses under construction and I don't know which one
we'll be assigned to.  Normally there is a HFH volunteer check-in stand at the
corner of Plumouth and Stephen Jones.  Let's plan on meeting there around 7:45.
 If the stand isn't there, then we'll meet in the parking lot.
(You can't miss the stand if it's there.) And it's only been missing once, when
Vinita was on vacation.

Plan on getting dirty, I have no idea what we'll be doing.  They supply water,
soda, gatorade, etc, but I usually bring a water bottle to bring with me to
where I am working.

Lunch is provided.

I'll have more details later in the week.

Barramus
N   38° 25.081'
W 90° 42.823'