[GeoStL] Guess what I found today?

  • From: Christian Jundt <cjundt797@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 17:45:45 -0600

-
Well, I was out caching today and I was on my way to my last cache GC1C8J4. As
I approached ground zero, I walked past the cache by 10 feet, and what's on the
ground? A completely full dugout. I was shocked. I found a cop and gave it to
him so some kid wouldn't find it.

For a minute I thought, this has to be a joke until I opened it and smelled the
contents. It wasn't parsley. Oh well, I guess folks stumble across different
stuff all the time.

Chris

from this

 Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->