[GeoStL] Re: Group cache to Dectaur, IL

  • From: "Jeff the Blue Bead Man" <bluebeadman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:51:41 -0600

-
Aw, Jim--you posted that about 9 days early!  :-)  You know me--I gotta wait
until midnight the night before the group hunt before I post it!  LOL!
Seriously though, we would love to have as many SLAGA folks as possible go with
us to help check off this area from our "Geocaches to do" list.  It will be an
EARLY start, but the sun does go down quick this time of year and we want to
hit'em all in that area.  Let us know so we can work out the transportation
aspects such as who is driving and who is carpooling, etc.  Thanks!  Should be
quite a bit of fun--hope to see you there!

-Jeff, the Blue Bead Man

Subject field