[GeoStL] Re: Group Hunts

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 18:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

-
ok now you guys are being plumb silly when I know for a fact that the details
of three upcoming outtings have been posted to this list this weekend alone (2
of which have event pages on GC.com), plus the picnic and the upcoming 101 at
greensfelder..........Hmm I think that makes 5 events in the next 3 months (ok
slightly over 3 months)

-

From: "Mike Griffin"

> -
> I have been gone for a while... Anyone know of any group hunts coming up
in
> the next few months?

I was supposed to be gone, but I wasn't.. but the best I can tell is there
isn't anything planne
until next March.
Weren't you looking for a host for the 2005 Spring picnic?
We would consider not having it at our property and not placing caches on
our property
in Gasconade County.

Nancy

Subject field