[GeoStL] Group Hunt/Impress Me RE: Picnic

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:03:02 -0500

-
I was hoping my Impress Me cache
would be back in time to bring it to the picnic, but GB-Cacher picked it up
in Brussels Belgium yesterday and will not have it back to St. Louis until
next weekend.  There was already some interest expressed in a group hunt
around this cache (that has already traveled over 26,000 miles).  GB-Cacher
lives in the Wildwood area.  So how about a group hunt in that area next
weekend?  We could hide/find Impress Me and do more caches in that area
(southwest end of West County).

Subject field