[GeoStL] Re: Group Hunt or at least Lunch

  • From: Sarah Chisholm <sarah_cf30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 21:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

-
GCTYAJ was Rocfish's CITO event, not a cache (should be archived...). But don't
forget to add in GC1D0F - Moving Cache. If ten people have logged it since the
last time you have found it, you may find it and log it again. I've done a few
of the FP caches on your list but still need to do most of them including
GCGYK9 - How Do You Spell Kache and GCJXY1 - Was it Eliot's toilet I saw?. I
was planning on doing them this week but I might wait to do them with the group
if I have think I'll have enough time. I KNOW that I will be working that
evening and will have to be at the store by 4:00 pm or so and would have to
break off from the group around 2:00 to go home and get ready for work. We'll
see...

Sarah