[GeoStL] Group Hunt?

  • From: Steve Bromley <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: GeoCaching List <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:39:08 -0600

-
Since Christmas and New Years Days are both on Sundays this year, I have
both Mondays off.  I'd like to join a group to do my first group hunting
on one of these two days.  Since I'm a newbie, almost any where in
Missouri will be a place I haven't been to yet.  Any one have any
plans?  Since my physical shape is mostly "round", nothing too strenuous
or you'll be carrying me out.  Of course, really bad weather is a show
stopper.  In that case, maybe a group lunch would be more appropriate.
Steve Bromley aka javapgmr