[GeoStL] Group Geocaching Hunts

  • From: John & Lois <goshhawk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:47:09 -0500

-

I just read an interesting geocaching article from the Lexington (KY) Herald Leader and though the group might like to see it. Link below:

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/6618548.htm

Of note in the article is a cacher who claims to have found 115 caches in one day during a group hunt in Nashville. That would be one cache every 12.5 minutes for an entire 24 hour day. I guess I have to question the feasibility of such claims. I had previously heard some mention of large group cache hunts and wonder what do they entail. Does anyone have any info on such events?

John (goshhawk)