[STL Geocaching] Great caching trip

  • From: "Bruce S" <bruces1321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 00:04:03 -0600

Just returned from a great caching trip across southern Missouri and into Arkansas (4 1/2 days, 33 caches, 1100+ miles). I must say there are some great caches down there. Some of the caches down in Arkansas have the most fantastic views I have seen recently. Some of the roads into them have not seen road graders any time in the recent past and you definitely don't want to meet another vehicle as there is not enough room for two to pass. But the views are worth the drive.

Bruce

Our WebPage! //www.freelists.org/webpage/geocaching
Mail List & Archive Info. //www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=geocaching
Environmental msg. of the day, "Save the spotted Cow"