[GeoStL] Re: Greasemonkey gets Google Maps back!

  • From: "MSCoppersmith" <mscopper@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 21:44:15 -0600

I would do anything to get Google Maps accessible in Geocaching website.
However, I don't like to blindly go where I don't know where I am going and
I am not that savy with add-ons and plugins and scripts to be real
comfortable with it.  I have the latest Firefox browser installed.  Can
anyone please share with the SLAGA group and  elaborate on the process for
getting the Google maps back using GreaseMonkey.  Much appreciated,

Thanks,

Mark