[GeoStL] Re: Grave Hop Road Rally GC60YPB

  • From: brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:02:12 -0500

No biggie. I just wanted to make sure to block the day out. I am going to try
and get a team together.

Thanks,
Mike Griffin

Sent from my remote communicator.

On Aug 7, 2015, at 5:54 AM, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Mike, That is correct. The hop starts at 8am at the Kirkwood pavilion and
ends no later than 3:30pm at the same place. We announce the winners and
hand out the prizes at the Halloween bash. This has been coordinated with
The Mad Chef to put these two (or three) events together. We've been working
on this for a few months now, and The Mad Chef, Spongy163, Laurie and I just
did a dry run a few weeks ago. We had a great time.

Laurie's husband

From: brawnybear@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Grave Hop Road Rally GC60YPB
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 01:01:30 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just so i'm clear, the hop is the same day as the Halloween bash?

Thanks,
Mike Griffin

Sent from my remote communicator.

On Aug 6, 2015, at 11:05 PM, Laurie Elfrank <lwatermann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The Grave Hop Road Rally has been published. Get your 4 person teams
together and sign up. There will only be 15 teams this year. The first 15
teams to sign up get in. One team has already been confirmed. Don't get
caught on the sidelines. Get your team signed up now!

Laurie's Husband