[GeoStL] Grant Trail Whereigo Wednesday

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <junkmailno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:26:32 -0500

-
K-Team and I are going to do this on bikes Wednesday morning if anyone else
is interested in joining us.  You need a CO or Pocket PC or someone with you
that has one.  I tried it yesterday and it did not work.  But I know what I
did wrong (I did not keep the cartridge running the whole ride) so I won't
make the mistake again.  If anyone else with a bike wants to do this with
us, let me know.

Jim Bensman
"Nature Bats Last"

Go Obama!