[GeoStL] Re: Got it!!

  • From: "tnands" <sydstyr@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 19:30:30 -0600

-
Isn't it amazing?  Yesterday it  took me  about 3 hours, a lot of googling,
downloading a new browser and a credit to prove I'm an irresponsible adult
giving my underage child permission to roam the Internet, but I finally got
MSN messenger downloaded and running on my Kyd's laptop.  Most people spend
days trying to get rid of that stuff and we couldn't get it to download.

Nancy