[GeoStL] Re: Google result from "mogeo" search

  • From: "GC-RGS" <gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:32:05 -0500

The hosting service doesn't notify the sites they host????
    From: gc-rgs@xxxxxxxxxx
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [GeoStL] Google result from "mogeo" search
    Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 21:43:38 -0500

    Glenn,

    You may be interested in this!

    Missouri GeoCachers
    This site may harm your computer.
    Geocaching.com is the listing service for geocaches around the world.
MoGeo.com is the site for the Missouri Geocachers Association.
    www.mocache.net/ - Similar

  Your friendly Missouri Geocache Review team,
  Glenn (*gln) & Reviewer of the Cache (RotC)