[GeoStL] Re: Google Search Cache Maintenance

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 12:46:37 -0600

Hi Paul!

I'm the closest geocacher to the site of Google Search. If slaga should decide
to adopt the cache, I can help. Here's a copy of the e-mail I sent to CCCA:

===
Re: Google Search

Hi! My name is Chris Binder. I cache under the Weatherexpert121 name. I'm the
closest geocacher living to the site of Google Search. I will be more than
happy to help maintain the cache. Please let me know your course of action and
I'll help out.
===

~Chris