[GeoStL] Re: Google Earth

  • From: James Shilt <webscouter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:23:21 -0600

-
You have to download Google Earth to your computer.
http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

Then when you download the file from your account page it will open the
application and put the caches in it. Also I think the first time you
run it you will need to download the file twice. (At least I did on both
my computers.)

Jim

Jen wrote:
> -
> I have heard a small bit about this, but haven't a clue how you use it.
> I know you download the file from your account page, then what?
>
> Thanks
> Jen
>

> Until one loves an animal, part of one's soul remains unawakened.
> Anatole France
>
> -- Attached file included as plaintext by Ecartis --
> -- Desc: "AVG certification"

> Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.

> Subject field

Subject field