[GeoStL] Good News and Jess update

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:27:02 -0700 (PDT)

-

I want to thank you all for your prayers and good
wishes for my little friend Jessie. She came through
the surgery and the new heart is beating and
working.....today her kidneys are working and
functioning again and she is slowly getting
better....She is still unconscious and paralyzed (on
purpose) as they have her chest still
open.....tommorrow they start taking her off the
heart/lung machine to see how the new heart handles
the pressure....if that is good they will close her up
and start to bring her back to consciousness....Please
keep her in your thoughts as she has a long way to
go....Her family also sends it's thank yous to you
all....

Thanks again

Dan (Thunder)